Teen Panel Discussion
This session will be a panel of teens sharing their own unique perspectives, thoughts, and feelings about their experience of travel as a lifestyle! They’ll be talking about things such as:
- Challenges & opportunities of travel
- Travel as a catalyst for learning & growth
- What home means to them
- What they’re most excited about right now
- Things they’re currently struggling with or have overcome in their travels
- What they envision for their future
- How they connect to community, friends, and family in their travels, and what they value in their relationships.
- Most memorable cultural celebrations or festivals they’ve experienced
- Favorite places visited
- Most savored foods from around the world
- Safety during travel, including any times they’ve needed to seek medical attention and what those experiences were like.
- What a typical day in their life looks like, any routines they enjoy, and how they like to spend the majority of their time.
We’ll also address any other questions that our audience would like to ask. You’ll come away from this session feeling awed, inspired, and uplifted by what our remarkable traveling teens have to share with all of us!