Optional Business Academy: How to make a good living helping others through a heart-based online business
Have you ever wanted to turn your passion to help others into a full-time living that gives you freedom and meaning?
How would you like to have more control over the time you spend working in a week, and where you work from?
How would it feel to spend your work time on projects you’re passionate about and that are contributing something valuable to the world, where you can help thousands of people with one mouse-click?
In this all-day hands-on workshop, come learn from successful location-independent business owners Brandon Pearce and Ka Sundance as they share how they’ve earned their millions through creating ethical online businesses, and how you can do the same.
During the training, you’ll:
- Achieve the clarity, knowledge, and confidence to know what you want to create, and what steps will get you there.
- Learn how to analyze business opportunities and identify which one(s) are right for you.
- Change your money / abundance mindset to finally see what you are really worth.
- Gain new skills in branding, marketing, and social media to help you clarify your message and get it out to the right people effectively.
- Begin developing the characteristics and vision you need to make your business successful over the long-term.
- Leave with a new set of friends and mentors to help support you in your entrepreneurial journey.
Whether you’re starting your first business, or working to improve or grow an existing one, this academy will help you take your business and life to a new level of success and contribution.